Commercial Garage Door Technician - SIGNING INCENTIVE/RELOCATION ASSISTANCE
Door Doctor - Quinte West, ON (30+ days ago)
THIS POSTION IS TO WORK IN KINGSTON, ONTARIO AND THE SURROUNDING AREA. RELOCATION ASSISTANCE IS AVAILABLE FOR THE RIGHT CANDIDATE.
Join our very successful Door Doctor team! Door Doctor is an established major player in the overhead door industry currently located in Ontario and Quebec. Door Doctor has been in business for over 35 years. We are looking for a Commercial Overhead Door Technician for service and sales. Are you a technical master of the commercial garage door trade? Are you a hardworking, enthusiastic, customer focused, self-starting leader by nature? So are the rest of your prospective colleagues and we can’t wait to meet you. Interested in growing with us and making a change?
Visit www.doordoctor.com to check us out.
The annual salary would be very generous for the right candidate, along with a SIGNING/RENTENTION BONUS. IF YOU ARE LOOKING TO MOVE INTO THE AREA FOR THIS POSITION RELOCATION ASSISTANCE WILL BE PROVIDED if you are the successful candidate and all of this can be discussed prior to interview for qualified candidates only.
As the Commercial Technician you will work closely in partnership with the General Manager and Operations Manager to fulfill service requirements of our commercial clients. The hours will be Monday to Friday from 7:30 am to 5 pm. Participating in the on-call emergency service rotation will also be a paid requirement of the job. A comprehensive benefits package is also included along with additional compensation on top of your regular salary that will be discussed with the right candidate. Already working in this industry with an assistant? Want to make a move together? We would be interested in meeting you both to discuss an opportunity for your assistant as well. Company truck, gas card and cell phone provided by Door Doctor.
- Daily customer service and commercial repairs.
- Prepares work orders for clients and completes other required paperwork.
- Prepares quotations and makes recommendations to clients upon observation.
- Communicates clearly with clients all findings and recommendations for current and future repairs.
- Preforms all work in a company provided truck.
- Works in partnership and communicates with the Manager's in relation to fulfilling service requirements for commercial clients.
- You have experience already working as a Commercial Overhead Door Technician.
- You have strong face to face and telephone communication skills.
- Experience working with an Assistant Technician in the role of lead Technician.
- Experienced in maintaining relationships with client accounts.
- Experience in completing work orders and various paperwork related to the work you do.
- Experience and knowledge required in overhead door and operator repairs.
- Experience and knowledge of low voltage wiring and electric operator repairs.
- Experience with and knowledge of high speed doors, gates and dock systems.
- Ability to take initiative and work independently if ever required.
- Experience using hand and power tools.
- Experience using equipment such as lifts, ladders, and torch.
- The ability to weld is a requirement.
- Valid driver’s license is a requirement.
- Flexible and able to work overtime when required.
We invite you to apply for this exciting opportunity.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: $1,234.00-$5,678.00 per year